So here's the dealio. According to Holly I must:
List six things that make you happy.
Pass the award on to 6 more Kreativ bloggers.
Link back to the person who gave you the award.Link to the people you are passing it on to and leave them a comment to let them know.
So first. Six things that make me happy. That's gonna be difficult because I'm a bit of a curmudgeon especially before 6am and only one cuppa joe.
1. First my family. Ok I know it's sappy but it's true. When I think of happiness I think of my husband and my boyos, my sisters (whether from the same mister or others) and the people around me that I love.
2. Umm...knitting DUH! I just love the feel of making something especially after so many years of feeling very uncreative. I'm happy to now realize that I can make something beautiful and really love the process.
3. My kindle. Makes me very happy. I'm a voracious reader and I can download books from my car if I want. I'm a gadget freak too so this fits the bill.
4. Laughter. Whether it be mine or someone elses. I guess happiness makes me happy!
5. A great movie. I lost my dad this year and we always had amazing conversations about great movies. I love coming out of a theater feeling like I just watched magic. He instilled that in me and it makes me feel him with me when that happens.
6. Christmas morning. Speaking of magic! There's nothing like the feeling on Christmas morning watching my boys faces when they wake up, even though it's usually before 6 am. It'll be bittersweet this year because our family will be less one member but I'm sure full of laughs as we talk about memories of Christmas past.
Ok that's my list. Now I'm going to link to others and let them know.
Overdosing On Nostalgia - Great friend, great blog. Funny, heartwarming and a great read.
LuLusKnits - Lovely knitting blog. Sweet girl with some beautiful stuff!
Looking Glass Knits - a NYC teacher who is so very creative. Her socks are great!
As Seen On The Bathroom Wall - Beautifully written blog by an artistic friend and jewelry designer.
Ok I know it's supposed to be six but Imma be a cheater and list only four. Hope you all enjoy spreading the love. I'll be on to post some stuff soon!